ZOOM International is looking for an experienced product manager to join our growing product team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the developing the next generation of ZOOM products and will have tremendous opportunity to contribute to the success of the industry’s leading Quality Management solution.
This position is based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Write product specifications, prioritize features and work with engineering team in an Agile environment to deliver products that will delight users
- Work closely with partners and customers to understand user requirements and come up with creative solutions that enhance and further the product
- Develop deep understanding of business issues
- Facilitate communication and build consensus between variety of internal teams including: product, engineering, sales, marketing, executive and other
- Work closely with sales and marketing to conduct market and competitive research, inform go-to-market and pricing strategy
- Product management experience, with proven track record of developing scalable consumer products.
- BA, BS or MS in engineering or related technical field
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Agile Methodology of software development
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Native or professional fluency in English
- Familiarity with WFO industry solutions, unified communications and IP technology a plus
What we offer
- Working in a small, customer-facing and ambitious team in aggressively expanding company with headquarters in Prague Czech Republic
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Sick days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours
- Ability to grow and learn in international multicultural environment
- Great job in a fast growing company serving 1,200+ customers in 85 countries around the world
- Great team of people around you with can-do attitude
- Trainings and conferences to improve you know how, skill set and getting inspiration from latest trends in the industry