For those curious about a day in the life of a ZOOM Int. employee, today we are spotlighting our Senior Solutions Architect - Mitch Sharma
- Describe your job at ZOOM Int. : As a Sr. Solutions Architect, it is my duty to fully understand the business goal, objectives, short and long term needs. Then being able to provide a viable, scalable solution that addresses objectives, goals and short and long term needs.
- Where did you work previously? I worked for Nice in Contact as a Sales Engineer for 8 years.
- Favorite part about your job: I truly enjoy our product’s flexibility, strengths and helping our clients solve simple and complex business needs.
- What do you love the most about ZOOM Int: I love the culture, collaboration between the departments, and technology we provide.
- What are your hobbies outside of work: I like detailing cars, working on cars, being productive.
- Favorite place you’ve travelled: Cancun, Mexico
- Do you have pets? kids?: No pets, 1 son
- Favorite book, band, or video game: My favorite band is Killswitch Engage and I love playing “Lego” video games
- If you could have a super power what would it be? To be able to read people’s minds
- If you could go back in time what decade would you go to? I would like to go back to the 1960s Why? It would be purely selfish to see Woodstock.
- If you could have dinner with any two people dead or alive, who would it be? I would love to have dinner with both of my grandmothers that passed away, we would catch them up on all what has happened in life and have them meet their great grandson. It would be wonderful to hear their voices and get a hug one last time.
- Hidden talents: I like to sing Karaoke & try and find a place to sing in every town I visit
Mitch Sharma- Senior Solutions Architect - ZOOM International