For those curious about a day in the life of a ZOOM Int. employee, today we are spotlighting our Channels Account Manager - Amanda Millsaps
- Describe your job at ZOOM Int. : Helping to build and cultivate partner relations
- Favorite part about your job: It is so hard to pick the best thing about ZOOM, but if I had to pick something, it is the continual improvement of processes and software that is achieved from true active listening. No voice is too small when it comes to new ideas.
- What do you love the most about ZOOM Int: The opportunity it has given me to be a full time mom while having a full time career I enjoy.
- What are your hobbies outside of work: Cooking, Entertaining Guests, Home Décor, Traveling, Water sports
- Favorite place you’ve travelled: Thailand
- Do you have pets? kids?: 2 Cats and 1 Daughter
- Favorite book, band, or video game: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Favorite flavor of ice cream?: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Best concert you’ve been to? Garth Brooks
- If you could have a super power what would it be? To fly
- If you could go back in time what decade would you go to? Why? Back to the 50s because I love the fashion and lifestyle of the 50s woman.
- If you could have dinner with any two people dead or alive, who would it be? Jesus and Dolly Parton
Amanda Millsaps - Channels Account Manager - ZOOM International